1. You are responsible for your own account.
- You will be punished for whatever rules your account breaks. Saying that someone else did something on your account will never be accepted as an excuse.
2. Use common sense.
- It would be impossible for us to list every possible wrongdoing in the rules. Use your sense of right and wrong to guide your actions on the server. You can still be punished for things that are not explicitly stated in the rules.
3. Using an alternate account to evade a punishment is NOT allowed.
- This also includes using different accounts or signs to evade an in-game mute.
4. Advertising is NOT allowed.
- Do not promote servers that are not part of the Vulengate Network in public chat or private messages. While we understand a slip of the tongue can happen during conversation, if this is done with malicious intent, the appropriate action will be taken.
- This includes posting external links in chat.
5. Swearing is NOT allowed in public chat.
- Do not try to bypass the chat filter.
- If "cookie" was a filtered word (it isn't), some examples of bypasses for it would be "c o o k i e", "c00kie", "&4cookie", and "c****e". Do not use any of these methods (or other methods) to get filtered words into public chat.
- Swearing is allowed in private messages and party chats, as long as all players involved are okay with it (i.e. no private messaging random players with swear words or using swear words to target/harass other players in private messages/party chats).
6. Bigotry/hate speech including but not limited to ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, and religion is NOT allowed
- This especially includes racist or homophobic slurs.
7. Harassment and excessive trolling are NOT allowed.
- Respect other player's boundaries.
- Do not evade a /ignore or force separate such as via mail, sign, etc.
8. Spamming and excessive use of capital letters is NOT allowed.
9. Sexual discussions in public chat are NOT allowed.
10. Discussions of controversial or inappropriate (NSFW) topics are NOT allowed in public chat.
- This includes but is not limited to politics, drugs, crime and religion.
- This includes displaying items in chat with inappropriate anvil names.
- We are a family friendly server. Keep that in mind when discussing topics to gauge if they are appropriate or not.
- If a player uses their punishment to cause issues, staff reserves the right to publicize the facts of the situation.
11. DDoS threats or threats of real life violence are NOT allowed.
- This includes threats that are just "jokes," they will be taken seriously.
12. Impersonating or "pretending to be" someone that you are not is NOT allowed.
13. Do not share personal information or social media.
- This includes your own and other player's selfies, full name, phone number, address, etc.
- Do not share your age if you are under 18 years old.
- This also includes any information or speculation relating to why a user may or may not have been punished on the server.
14. Using languages besides English in public chat is NOT allowed.
15. Griefing, raiding and scamming are NOT allowed.
- This means you cannot steal from or destroy other player's work, EVEN if it is not claimed. You must also respect a player's area. If they ask you to leave or to not build right next to them, listen to them.
16. Cheating the AFK Kicker or using an AFK farm/grinder that requires no attention to the game and prevents you from being kicked (e.g fish farm) is NOT allowed. We have the AFK for a reason, it isn't there to be pretty.
- Building an AFK pool violates this rule, because the entire purpose of an AFK pool is “Cheating the AFK Kicker”.
17. Exploiting glitches/mistakes is NOT allowed.
- If you find something that can be exploited, report it to a staff member immediately. Using an exploit to benefit yourself will get you banned.
18. Offensive builds, usernames and player skins are NOT allowed.
- This includes but is not limited to sexual, political or generally offensive usernames.
- This also includes /nick names for VIP users and above.
- This includes “historical” builds relating to inappropriate subjects or real world tragedies.
19. Using AutoClickers, Macros or “a weight on your keyboard” is NOT allowed.
20. Cross server key / quest scroll trading is NOT allowed.
- You cannot pay on Server A to get a key / quest scroll on Server B.
- You cannot trade a key / quest scroll on Server A to get a key / quest scroll on Server B.
- You cannot buy or sell a key / quest scroll on Server A under the agreement that you will buy or sell a key / quest scroll on Server B in return. Expecting something in return, as an exchange, is still a trade.
21. Using an alternative account to gain an advantage over someone with only one account is not allowed.
- This includes having family members or friends log onto their account to drop keys, scrolls, AFK at farms, etc.
22. Harassing people using morphs is not allowed. Be respectful when using them.
23. Selling other player's art (artmaps) without permission is not allowed.
- NSFW art/content must be placed in areas not accessible by other players.
- If shown to other players, they must provide consent beforehand.
24. Lag inducing builds such as hopper grids, massive amounts of item frames, chests and huge redstone contraptions are not allowed.
- If there is a problem with your creation, a staff member may contact you to discuss it further.
25. Joining a boss fight uninvited is not allowed.
26. Abusing bosses, for example fighting them in ways so they do not target you, is not allowed.
27. Selling Items for real money is not allowed.
- You can NOT exchange in-game money/items for real-life money/items.
- You can exchange in-game money/items for purchases on the Vulengate store.
28. Trolling players by abusing the black market plugin is not allowed.
- This includes purposefully abusing the anti-snipe feature to extend the auction to annoy other players bidding on items.
- This also includes bidding on items you openly do not want for the purpose of balance draining other players, or to uphold a perceived level of value to an item.
29. Lying to staff or intentionally wasting staff's time is not allowed.
- This includes false /reports and misusing /helpop for non staff related assistance.
- If you are found to have lied to staff in the past in an attempt to gain an advantage over other players, they will be far less likely to assist you with future requests. We're here to help, not be taken advantage of.
30.Claimed Major Natural Resources = MNRs (End Portals, Pillager Outposts, Villages, Sea Temples, Nether Fortresses, Bastion Remnants) may forcibly be unclaimed under the conditions listed below:
- User has been inactive in the last 120 days and the MNR is in high demand, with no other available MNRs of the same type within the world border.
- User has been inactive in the last 60 days and owns more than one of a single type of MNR.
- User has been inactive in the last 30 days and has not made significant modifications to the structure/area of the MNR.
- User has claimed more than one of a single type of MNR and is not utilizing/selling them at reasonable prices.
- End Portals must be accessible by all users. If you decide to claim an End Portal, it is your responsibility to create an access point for all users who wish to find it using Eyes of Ender.
- We will NOT remove your claim if the MNR is open for public use and is easily accessible by all users, even if you have been inactive for a long time. These rules are in place to prevent users from creating a monopoly with MNRs and limiting the number of players that have access to them.
31. Bases/Claims must be made 100 blocks away from other bases, and 200 blocks away from any town.
- This rule is enforced if any user reports someone who is within their area, in which case they will be asked to move.
- Everything on the main end island must be of public use, if you wish to build a private farm, it must be a couple hundred blocks away from the main end island.
For the most part, any modifications that do not give you an advantage in gameplay are fine. For example, mods like Optifine and Armor HUD are perfectly fine. Gamma/turning up your brightness is also acceptable. However, there are modifications to your game that are definitely not allowed.
32. Using a hacked client is NOT allowed.
33. X-ray mods and x-ray resource packs are NOT allowed.
34. Minimap mods are allowed, as long as they do not map out caves.
35. Mods that automate building in any way (including but not limited to: block placement and block selection) are NOT allowed.
These apply to the Forest and Tropical Markets you can warp to.
36. You are not allowed to sell shop plots to other players.
37. You can not have any redstone contraption on your shop plot that could cause lag.
38. Not maintaining your shop plot as per the rules can lead to it being unrented.
- If you receive three warnings about your plot within 6 months, it will be removed on the fourth.
- For all the plot requirements, please view this thread.
39. You can rent a shop plot for up to a maximum of 12 days at a time, though you may extend the rent at any time.
- Plots left unrented for over 3 days will be taken down.
- Rent does not guarantee your plot a spot if it fails requirements.
- This rule is to make sure people that own plots are actively playing on the server, so people benefit from an active marketplace.
40. If you lose your plot, your valuables will be temporarily stored by a staff member. You will receive a mail in-game on how to reclaim your items.
41. You may not have other players rent a market plot for you if you already have one, essentially giving yourself two plots to use.
- If you are found doing this, one of the plots will be removed without warning and your items will be stored.
42. Any NSFW or suggestive art/content may not be bought, sold or displayed in the markets.